Dear St. Martin of Tours Parishioners,
This above is part of a letter I received via email on March 16.
Here are some changes that pertain to our parish specifically, as long as this pandemic persists:
- The doors of the church will remain open from 7:15 AM until 7:15 PM every day. If you wish to come pray privately, you may do so. However, before entering the church, your hands and person must be clean. Remain at least 6 feet away from any other person in church. I ask, therefore, in order to encourage social distancing, that we all refrain from the temptation to talk in church.
- I will be celebrating Mass privately at all the usual Mass times. The intentions of all Masses, at the directive of Archbishop, starting March 17, are for “The People.”
- The intentions which had previously been assigned a date March 17 onward will be rescheduled.
- During this time, it is at my discretion whether or not to hold baptisms, weddings, and funerals.
- I will soon determine special times for Adoration and Confession.
Please pray the Holy Rosary for the sick of the world and for an end to the pandemic.
In His Love,